Friday, September 26, 2008

The Diva Collection

I'm part of an Annual Holiday Show that is on in a week and a half and have been busy creating some fancy bottles.... I've found that when I've finished some of them have just named themselves and others are named after people I was thinking about as I made them. I call them as a whole - The Diva Collection...



This one is LisaB, all red and feathery and divine




















Eva is classic. Strong, beautiful and scattered with surprises.


















Andrea, soft, blue, rich in detail with the strength of clean lines and fabulous glitter! Plus who else am I going to think of when I'm making something all filled with blues and greens??

















Margarita for her summery southern Florida colours



















Samara - exotic, rich and earthy



















Mother Earth, a little bit glamour, a little bit green but held together with the wealth of the natural world (there's a bit of my Mum in this one - mostly all the organic features, they are what they are and I appreciate the beauty in that)















The Dangerous Diva made with antique glass glitter. She must be handled carefully or she'll cut you


















Eleanor - just plain sumptuous darling




















Sarah - simple, sophisticated, silver and stunning



















Madeline - all lush and Parisian




















Claudia is sumptous and pampered, a true Princess in her own right




















Silvery Sylvia reminds me of living by the sea



















Oh and if you want to see the images larger, just click on them and they'll open a new window.
Leave a note if you feel so inclined!

No comments: