Monday, February 11, 2008

Mmmmmm Magnolia...

I've just completed painting a mural at a dear friend's place, it's halfway up the stairs (and the stair where I sit..)

We were going for large and subtle and I think we pulled it off. I know that I'm really proud of this one!!























The hallway light needed to be vaguely incorporated so I lined up the centre of the flower so that the light could be seen as a stamen if needed to be

















And this should give a pretty good idea of scale!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVEABLE! That is so AWESOME Jen.....WOW....so big and beautiful.....you go gal! What an artist!
Love you!, Dar

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!!! and looks awesome.
Glad to see the finish project.
Thanks for sharing.
Eleanor

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's amazing and beautiful and clever (as are you.) Thanks.

pat